Retail Audit is a type of research carried out in retail outlets chosen from different types of retail outlets sample. Information on prices, store volumes, sales of different categories of goods as well as on goods and advertising materials presense
in retail outlets is regulary gathered and analised.
Retail audit makes it possible:
• assess volume and value of the market;
• assess market's volume by types of packaging (preferancies, content, volume and size);
• assess the retail outlet store volumes;
• assess the distribution quality;
• define the structure and potencial of the market;
• realise regional consumption definitions;
•reveal main players in the market and their shares in sales.
Besides it makes possible to analyse tendencies of market's movements in volumes, structure, shares of companies and brands, prices and distribution level.
Sales reports and data analysis are sent monthly, every two months, every quarter or every half a year.
We have a long-term experience in carring out Retail Audit for different product categories in Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kirghizia.