Banner printing service in order
The other significant printing techniques include:
- flexography used for packaging, labels, newspapers
- hot wax dye transfer
- inkjet used typically to print a small number of books or packaging and also, to print a variety of materials from high quality papers simulating offset printing, to floor tiles; Inkjet is also used to apply mailing addresses to direct mail pieces
- laser printing (Toner Printing) mainly used in offices and for transactional printing (bills, bank documents). Laser printing is commonly used by direct mail companies to create variable data letters or coupons.
- pad printing popular for its unusual ability to print on complex three-dimensional surfaces
- relief print, (mainly used for catalogues)
- rotogravure mainly used for magazines and packaging
- screen-printing for T-shirts to floor tiles
- Intaglio - Used mainly for high value documents such as Currencies.
- Thermal printing - Popular in the 1990s for Fax printing. Used today for airline baggage tags and in Supermarket deli counters.
Buy banner printing service
Or contact the seller
in section "Printing services"
View also services categories "Printing production"